Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Bucket List

1) Complete all my credits i'm missing in school and to Graduate on time and my year 2016 a lot of people don't believe I can but I want to prove them wrong.

2) Try to go to every concert i can of my favorite bands and try to have a meet and greet with every artist. I love going to concerts but I don't really have enough money or time because of school to be able to go to every concert.

3) To have my own dream two story house and my own charger (car). I have always wanted those two things since I was small and i know I'll have them before i die because I'll work very hard for them.

4) Having the chance to travel all over the world, I have a passport but never have used I would like to know other cultures and learn some languages.

5) Being able to accomplish my cosmetology career and owning my own beauty salon once I get my permit to do that. I've always been into doing or dying my hair and others, I need to able to gained peoples, trust that i can be good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment