Friday, January 9, 2015

"My Top Three"

My Top Three Bands ( I enjoy listening to)

1) Pepper
















 I love their reggae/rock music i saw them live at The Observatory in Santa Ana they sound better in person. I've liked their music for over a year now and i can't stop listening to their songs they're amazing and pretty cool. Hopefully i see them play again but for now I'll have to keep listening to their music.

2) Sublime
i0ieYuCqfkgTL6seJMBGdmpb76gKe3OLvePY_A0E-pbiDGKTczs3lYEDO-od0CdDQVTLEMP4wUI=w1015-h794.png


I've listened to sublime since i was a Freshman and to this day i still do i can never get over their music. Every song they play have their meaning, i haven't seen them live yet but I'm going to a concert soon it will not be them but they will still play their songs. The type of music they play is reggae/rock like Pepper thats why i love Pepper.

3)Nekromantix




This band drives me crazy but in a good way i listen to them a lot my mom and friends gets annoyed and over every song. I just went to see them live last night and they are pretty cool i love the bass guitar Kim Nekroman plays he designed it and had it made its a coffin shaped its awesome. They play Psychobilly music its like country/rock. I've liked rock music since i was 12 years old.




No comments:

Post a Comment