Thursday, January 15, 2015

My Winter Break

    My winter break was the best, I spent time with my family and my best friend Lizet. I like having time with them because I don't really have family time but when I do i take advantage of every minute. Had some sleepovers with some friends and went to holiday parties played some games as well. I like to sleep very late or sometimes just have some all nighters and not sleep at all.
     My favorite part of my winter break was being able to go to see my favorite band play "Pepper" live and being some what close to them. It was my second concert of my life but it was my first concert with my best friend. the band was amazing and it was there last show of their tour so they made it a Holiday special. I love their music its reggae/ rock i enjoy listening to them a lot i can't never get tired of them and what i liked about the concert is that we got the chance to know two the bands which was "New Beat Fund" and "The Movement". They were pretty god too but i was just there for Pepper My favorite song is Give it Up it was there second to last song they played i just had a great time that night and i will never forget it.
     My Christmas was pretty good its my favorite holiday. I mostly spent it with my friend and her family. I got pretty cool things for Christmas I'm in love with Batman so I got a onesie and a blanket and new shoes and other accessories. That night was such a blessing and wonderful i really enjoyed my break i didn't want to go back to school but i had to, I had to tell my friends about my break.






No comments:

Post a Comment